Top any salad with this creamy and raw ranch-like dressing without adding any oil! For inspiration, toss together with romaine lettuce and halved grape tomatoes or use as a dip for veggies!
Servings: 16 Print Recipe
- 1 cup cashews
- 3/4 cup almost-boiling water
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon each sea salt & black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- In food processor or blender, puree dressing ingredients (except chives) for 3-4 minutes, until creamy. For best results, drizzle water in gradually as food processor/blender is running.
- Stir in chives.
- Drizzle dressing on salad of choice or store in refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Nutritional Facts for Raw Cashew Ranch Dressing
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.