1) Make a healthy breakfast w/leftovers:
- Cranberry sauce on oatmeal w/ walnuts
- Stuffing & kale omelette
- Sweet potato casserole & plain Greek yogurt parfait
2) Break a sweat. Try an online workout, jump rope, or go for a walk…anything to get your blood flowing.
3) Have a Thanksgiving salad. For lunch/dinner, put leftovers on a bed of spinach. Smart!
4) Hydrate. All the extra salt, sugar & alcohol are begging to be flushed from your body. Drink 72-100 ounces of water.
Have a happy & healthy Thanksgiving week!