Last week HUNDREDS of you emailed me your food struggles.
I read every. single. one.
The most common struggle: Emotional Eating.
So I am teaching a Stress Eating workshop. Read more about it below.
In addition to emotional eating, your 3 other common struggles:
✨baking too much
I thought about what I could offer that would help these 3 struggles. Drum roll please….
6-ingredient sweet treat w/ benefits
✅ It’s a sweet treat (but not too sweet)
✅ It’s a baking project
✅ It’s good for digestion
Makes 12 cookies
1 tablespoon grated ginger
1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
1/16 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
– In a small bowl, mix ginger, coconut oil, maple syrup and salt until combined.
– In a medium bowl, stir together almond and coconut flour.
– Stir ginger mixture into the flour until it becomes a round ball of dough (knead w/ your hands if it’s too crumbly).
– Place tablespoon-size mounds on a parchment-lined cookie sheet & press flat w/ the bottom of a glass (slightly wet the glass if it’s sticking to the cookies).
– Bake for about 10 minutes, until bottoms are golden.
1 cookie: 80 cals, 7g fat, 15mg sodium, 4g carbs, 1g fiber, 1g added sugar, 2g protein
Eat as is or drizzle w/ a little melted chocolate.🍫 Crunchy edges, chewy center. OMYUM.