These couldn’t be easier or cuter! Just add fresh chopped herbs + an EB egg to a ramekin…and BAKE. In just 15ish minutes you have a healthy little egg dish that tastes gourmet. Enjoy these on the weekend, serve the next time you host brunch, or make them ahead for a grab & go breakfast during the week.
Servings: 6 Print Recipe
6 Eggland’s Best eggs
Olive oil cooking spray
1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
Pinch of sea salt & black pepper
Optional: shaved parmesan cheese
3 pieces sprouted whole grain toast, each cut into 4 sticks
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mist 6 ramekins (4-6 ounce size or small oven safe dish) with cooking spray & put on baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl stir together parsley, chives, and garlic.
4. Put even amounts of the herb mixture in the bottom of each ramekin.
5. Crack an egg into each ramekin and top with salt, pepper, and optional cheese.
6. Bake for about 12 minutes and then switch to broil for 3-5 minutes, until egg white is cooked, but yolk is still slightly running. Leave in longer for a more hard-cooked egg.
7. Serve ramekins with bread sticks. To eat, use the bread sticks to scoop up the egg.
Nutritional Facts for BAKED EGG DIPPERS
1 ramekin + 2 bread dippers
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.