5-ingredient after dinner superfood sweet treat with sleep-inducing benefits
10 minutes + bake time • Servings: Makes 14 cookies Print Recipe
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 chamomile tea bags
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pulse 1/2 the rolled oats into flour, keep the other 1/2 whole. Then mix in the contents of the chamomile tea bags.
- Mix together almond butter, honey, and vanilla. Then stir in the oat mixture until well combined.
- Drop tablespoon size mounds onto a baking sheet & pat down into a cookie shape. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until bottoms are golden. Let cool.
Tea Bags: Make sure the only ingredient is "organic chamomile flowers.” Or you can use 1 tablespoon of crushed organic chamomile flowers found at health food stores or online.
Nutritional Facts for Bedtime Chamomile Cookies
Makes 14 cookies
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.