Give me all the brussels sprouts and put them on errrythang!! We’ll be enjoying these brussels sprouts nachos a few times this week. Just layer the ingredients on a baking sheet & pop in a 375° oven for 10 minutes or until everything is hot.
PREP: 10 MINS + COOK: 10 MINS • Servings: 4 Print Recipe
- 2 cups ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS
- 6 ounces organic tortilla chips
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans (rinsed/drained)
- 2 fresno peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped or quick pickled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- secret pink sauce: 1 steamed beet blended w/ 6 tablespoons 2% sour cream
Layer the ingredients on a baking sheet & pop in a 375° oven for 10 minutes or until everything is hot.
Pro-tip 1: Roast a big batch of brussels and keep them in an airtight container in the fridge so they are easy to add to fall meals.
Pro-tip 2: For the PINK SAUCE, we buy/use pre-steamed beets.
Nutritional Facts for Brussels Sprouts Nachos
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Leave a Reply