These are the perfect swap for traditional tortillas. Fill them with your favorite taco or sandwich fillings. Each tortilla is just 45 calories, has 3 grams of filling fiber, and 4 grams of satisfying protein. They stay flexible & delish in your fridge for up to 5 days.
Servings: 6 Print Recipe
2 Eggland’s Best eggs
5 cups frozen cauliflower rice* (about 2-10 ounce bags)
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Microwave cauliflower rice for about 3-4 minutes, until warm.
3. Transfer the cauliflower to the center of a clean kitchen towel and let cool for about 10 minutes. Over the sink, twist the cauliflower in the towel to squeeze the moisture out.
4. In a bowl, stir together cauliflower, eggs, and salt.
5. Split “dough” into 6 even round mounds on the baking sheets (3 on each sheet). Press each into a 6” round tortilla shape. Dough will be a little wet looking, but it will dry out in oven.
6. Bake tortillas for about 20 minutes, until golden.
7. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.
*Get cauliflower rice in the frozen or produce section of the grocery store. Or make your own by pulsing fresh cauliflower florets in a blender or food processor until it’s a rice-like texture. Note: When using fresh cauliflower rice, microwave longer (5-6 minutes).
Nutritional Facts for CAULIFLOWER TORTILLAS
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Leave a Reply