Always experimenting with ways to EAT MORE BEANS in fun, craveable ways. And this chickpea melt with greens is definitely gonna be in the regular rotation!
10 minutes • Servings: 4 Print Recipe
- 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- 1.5 tablespoons avocado mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon each turmeric, black pepper, sea salt
- 2 sprouted whole grain English muffins, toasted (4 halves)
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 slices red onion
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices cheddar cheese (dairy or vegan)
Rinse & drain a can of chickpeas. Mash them with 1.5 tablespoons of avocado mayo, turmeric, pepper, and salt. Put 1/4 cup of mixture on a toasted English muffin half, top with spinach, red onion, tomato, and cheddar cheese. Broil for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melty. Mmm mmm mmm!!
Nutritional Facts for Chickpea Melt with Greens
1/4 recipe yield
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.