Warmer weather means the start of grilling season! Grilling season condiments have always been ketchup, mustard and BBQ sauce in my house… but now it’s Chimichurri.
Chimichurri will be THE condiment of the summer. THE condiment of grilling season. I’m calling it now. 😉
Listen… this sauce may sound super intimidating/fancy/gourmet but I promise you it’s SIMPLE to make, SUPER GOOD FOR YOU, and so👏darn👏delicious👏.
5 minutes • Servings: 8 Print Recipe
- 1 bunch parsley (~2 cups packed)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1. In a food processor or blender (I use a mini-blender), add roughly chopped parsley leaves & tender parts of the stems.
2. Add oil, vinegar, garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, and salt. Pulse until it's semi-smooth.
THAT'S IT. Enjoy right away or store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 1 month.
Nutritional Facts for Chimichurri
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.