At 20 calories per serving, these collard chips crush the potato variety on virtually all nutritional fronts.
Servings: 6 Print Recipe
- 1 bunch collard green leaves (about 10-11 leaves)
- cooking spray
- sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash collards, remove center stem and rip leaves into chip-size pieces.
- In bowl, coat each piece with cooking spray (or toss with olive oil if preferred).
- Mist baking sheet with cooking spray and arrange collard pieces in single layer.
- Sprinkle salt.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes, until slightly brown and crisp.
Nutritional Facts for Collard Chips
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Matt Goldstein, RHN says
Tried it using Rainbow Swiss Chard. Soooooo good!
I used Avacado oil, but I think I overdid it on that front. Any suggestion on how much oil to use?
Thanks for the recipe 🙂
Love rainbow chard chips! Awesome!! Avocado oil is a great choice. I use 1 Tablespoon for a whole bunch of greens (which is usually 6-8 fluffy cups without the stems/not smashed down).