This salad boasts both beauty AND brains. Equally attractive are its omega-3’s from flaxseed oil and walnuts as well as its natural sweetness from apricots and fennel.
Servings: 6 Print Recipe
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, sliced lengthwise
- 2 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons flaxseed or olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 fennel bulb, cored and shaved
- 1 head radicchio, cored and chopped
- 1 bag (5 ounces) baby spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Place apricots in small bowl and cover with boiling water. Soak for 5 minutes and drain.
- In large bowl, wisk oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss.
- NOTE: Salad stays fresh for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Facts for Fennel Radicchio Salad
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.