This sangria gets its bold flavor from freshly brewed tea & fresh fruit, there’s no added sugar or alcohol. The best thing about this versatile drink is that you can customize it to your tastes and for the season. It’s great all year round!
For a summer variation try hibiscus, berry, or peach tea + fruits like berries, plums, and peaches.
For winter, try WARM sangria with orange spice or cran-apple tea + fruits like clementines, cranberries, and pomegranate. Mmm, mmm, mmmocktail.
Servings: 6 Print Recipe
- 6 hibiscus tea bags
- 3 cups almost-boiling water
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 orange, with peel, sliced
- In a large cup or container, steep the tea bags in the hot water for 8 minutes. Discard the tea bags.
- In a pitcher, combine the tea, cold water, and fruit. Refrigerate until tea is fully chilled, ~2 hours.
- Serve in cute glasses over ice, add more chopped fruit if desired.
Nutritional Facts for Hibiscus Sangria “Mocktail”
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.