Easiest breakfast that takes 8 minutes, the time to make the egg, and loaded with veggie goodness and whole grains that will keep you powered up.
20 minutes • Servings: 1 Print Recipe
• 1 egg, soft-boiled for 8 minutes and peeled
• 2 cups baby kale
• 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese
• 1/2 tablespoon no sugar added caesar dressing
• 1 piece sprouted whole grain bread, toasted
• salt & pepper to taste
In a small pot bring water to a boil, add egg and cook for 8 minutes. Remove from boiling water and cool in an ice bath or under cold water, peel and set aside. While egg is cooking, toss together baby kale, parmesan, and dressing. Toast the bread. Put dressed kale into a bowl and top with the egg (cut in half) and piece of toast. Season the egg with salt and pepper to taste.
Nutritional Facts for Kale Caesar Breakfast Salad
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Leave a Reply