We had some potatoes in our pantry & wanted to make something totally craveable. And what’s more craveable than NACHOS!? This recipe swaps out the tortilla chips for baked potato rounds. Top ’em with some Mediterranean ingredients and you’ve got yourself a BIG WIN for dinner!!
30 minutes • Servings: 4 Print Recipe
- 4 medium russet potatoes, cut into rounds
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt & pepper
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 15-20 grape tomatoes, sliced
- 15-20 kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 container crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small bunch of parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tub of hummus
Preheat oven to 425°. Place potato rounds on a large parchment lined baking sheet. Brush both sides of each round with olive oil and season with salt & pepper. Bake for 20-22 minutes flipping the rounds halfway through. Remove from oven and top with red onion, tomatoes, olives, cucumber, feta, and parsley. Place dollops of hummus on top.
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Potato Nachos
1/4 recipe yield
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Leave a Reply