Skip the store-bought brands and make this wholesome hummus in the comfort of your own home. Enjoy this blend of beans, tahini, lemon, olive oil and spices. Play around with toppings of herbs and spices to enhance the flavor.
Servings: 24 Print Recipe
- 2 cans (15.5 ounces each) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Hummus Toppings (optional): olive oil, dried dill, oregano, crushed red pepper
- Puree beans, tahini, lemon, water, oil, garlic and salt in a food processor/blender until smooth.
- Top with drizzle of olive oil, herbs and spices.
Nutritional Facts for Olive Oil Hummus
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.