These Protein-Packed PUMPKIN FRENCH TOAST MUFFINS are the perfect way to celebrate FALL FLAVORS! 🎃 These muffins have just 6 simple ingredients and 10 grams of protein each! You’ll definitely want to TRY THESE, especially if you are a pumpkin spice lover!
10 mins prep + 30 mins baking • Servings: 12 muffins Print Recipe
12 slices sprouted whole grain bread
1 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
3/4 cup canned pumpkin
6 tablespoons maple syrup
1 heaping tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cut bread into 1” cubes, set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and then mix in yogurt, pumpkin, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Lightly stir/fold bread and evenly spoon mixture into 12 muffin tins.
- Bake 30 minutes, until golden. Let cool for 15 minutes & enjoy!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, in the fridge up to 7 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.
- PS: I think they are best eaten a little warm from the oven or microwave.
Nutritional Facts for PUMPKIN FRENCH TOAST MUFFINS
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.