Savory pancakes with subtle sweetness from corn
Servings: makes 3 griddle cakes Print Recipe
- 1/2 cup Quaker Old Fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon avocado oil
- Avocado oil cooking spray
- In a blender, pulse oats into a flour-like texture. Transfer to mixing bowl.
- Stir in cornmeal, corn kernels, baking powder, salt, milk, and oil. Let sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Over medium-high heat, warm a griddle or pan, mist with cooking spray, and pour batter to make 3 griddle cakes. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side, or until golden.
- For complete meal, serve with 1 egg + side of sautéed spinach.
Nutritional Facts for Quaker Oatmeal & Cornbread Griddle Cakes
3 griddle cakes
makes 3 griddle cakes
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.