SEARED TUNA POKÉ BOWL! Look how pretty this is! 🌈🥢🌈🥢🌈🥢
I’m always looking for creative meals w/ TONS of VEGGIES since they are the ultimate superfood! And this meal is definitely packed w/ veggies & is inspired by my usual takeout order from the poké place near us.
Now, let’s talk about the tuna steak … it was easy to make & delish. Chris grilled it in a skillet & it was just 2 minutes of cooking on each side. Fast🤯! Highly recommended, but you could swap to grilled chicken or shelled edamame for protein.
20 minutes • Servings: 2 Print Recipe
- base: mixed greens + cooked brown rice
- toppers: cucumber + carrots + radish + jalapeño + avocado + green onion + sesame seeds
- protein: tuna steak (marinate in coconut aminos)
- sauce: avocado mayo + sriracha (yum)
Place greens and brown rice in a bowl. Top with cucumber, carrots, radish, jalepeno, avocado, green onion, sesame seeds. Add tuna and sauce.
Nutritional Facts for Seared Tune Poké Bowl
1/2 Poke Recipe
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.