🚧 CAUTION: Flavor 💣 BOMB 💣 Dinner!
SESAME GINGER CHICKEN MEATBALLS AND ZOODLES
The sauce works DOUBLE DUTY to flavor the meatballs + as a dressing for the zoodles.
25 minutes • Servings: 5 Print Recipe
- 6 tablespoons tahini
- 6 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Zoodles & Meatballs:
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized into noodles (or 2 10oz packages of fresh pre-made zoodles)
- 1 pound, ground chicken thighs
- 4-5 green onions, chopped
In a small bowl, mix together all sauce ingredients until well combined. In a large bowl, mix together ground chicken and 1/3 of the sauce. Reserve 2/3 of the sauce to serve with the meal. Form the chicken mixture into 16 one-ounce meatballs. Heat a large skillet over high heat and cook the meatballs for 15 minutes, turning periodically to brown all sides.
Serve 3-4 meatballs on top of 2 cups of zoodles*, drizzle w/ remaining sauce & sprinkle on chopped green onions.
*You can serve the zoodles hot or cold with this meal. If you want them hot just throw them in a pan over medium heat with a spritz of olive oil and warm for 3-4 minutes.
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Ginger Chicken Meatballs and Zoodles
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.