Baby greens, fresh vegetables and spinach-ricotta ravioli combine to make the perfect summer lunch.
Servings: 6 Print Recipe
- 6 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 pound (8 ounce) package of fresh spinach-ricotta ravioli
- 2 zucchini, cut into thin matchsticks
- 2 yellow summer squash, cut into thin matchsticks
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 1.5 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 6 Tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Whisk dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Boil and drain ravioli according to directions.
- Toss zucchini, yellow squash and arugula.
- Top each salad serving with ravioli, peas, walnuts and a drizzle of dressing.
Nutritional Facts for Summer Veg & Ravioli Salad
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.