CLASS SIGN-UP IS OVER!
CLASS IS CURRENTLY IN SESSION!
✨Get on the WAITLIST for the next round of classes!✨
EMAIL ME: [email protected]
Calling all people who want to eat well with less obsession & more fun!
Most of us know what to do to be healthy, but have trouble doing it.
(And if we are doing it, we aren’t doing it with as much fun & joy as we’d like.)
Stuff like busy schedules, shitty self-talk, and being distracted, unfocused, unmotivated get in the way of eating to fuel our best lives.
So… I’m hosting a weekly class with an inspirational topic + 100% doable homework so you can practice what you learn in the real world.
The energy from me and the group will give you the *loving* kick in the butt you are looking for to take your eating (and life) to the next level.
It’s more than accountability, it’s our like-minded, shared energy that will fuel your enthusiasm & momentum for big change. Get ready to be inspired to make habit changes.
As a nutritionist, I will be focused on food… but the good news is the skills you learn here are transferable to other areas of your life.
Get inspired about how to:
- outsmart frustrating bad habits
- overcome common procrastination blocks
- clean up self-sabotaging thoughts
- stay focused & engaged with healthy habits
TAKE THIS CLASS TO LEARN:
- change based on inspired action versus forced rules
- practice visual wisdom!!!! no calorie counting, logging, or obsession
- recognize your own personal satisfaction factor (wild child AND health nut)
- cultivate a curious instead of judgmental mindset
- shift from victim to owner of food & decisions
- learn tools for frustrating habits (like binge eating, sneak eating, overeating, stress eating, boredom eating, etc.)
- build a strong comeback rate
- create a less judge-y relationship with food (and yourself)
- gain more confidence (and joy!) with food decisions
- fuel healthier, stronger, more energetic body cells
What people are saying: The weekly accountability is HUGE. Personally, I LOVE being given the assignments and tools for making tangible accomplishments no matter how small. It feels like real progress as opposed to just passively learning from someone who “knows better.”
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES!! Nothing is pre-taped.
I’ll email you a link each week. Click the link. Enter the online classroom.
You can see me, but I can’t see you (but you can type a question anytime during class).
5 weeks, 30 minutes each week + 10 minutes of Q&A at the end.
Dates: March 19, March 26, April 2, April 9, April 16
After each class, you’ll get a worksheet to help you practice the lessons from class in👏the👏real👏world👏.
LIVE attendance is recommended, but replays will be sent because I know life happens. 🎉
🎉HABIT FUN CLUB! Hope to see you in class.
Starts Thursday March 19, 2020. 8pm CT/9pm ET
Stop judging yourself. Stop doubting your greatness. Silence the self talk that holds you back.