They are made with just 3-INGREDIENTS: Water, sea salt and the one thing most of us have in our PANTRY already, Quaker Old Fashioned Oats! Just put everything in a blender & cook like you would a super thin pancake. Oats are so versatile & offer countless possibilities to get more taste and nutrition throughout the day.
You can fill these OAT WRAPS with whatever you have on-hand. Make breakfast wraps! Hummus lunch wraps! Burrito dinner wraps! Fruit & honey dessert wraps! You can even use them to make chips or as a pizza crust.
Servings: Makes 4 wraps (6" each) Print Recipe
1 cup Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
1 cup water
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
In a blender, puree ingredients for 1-2 minutes, until smooth.
In a pan over low medium heat, mist with oil spray, and pour 1/4 cup of batter into a 6” thin circle.
Cook for 6-8 minutes, flipping occasionally, until cooked through and dry.
OAT WRAP TIPS:
- They keep in fridge for up to 5 days or you can freeze between pieces of parchment.
- Use these easy wraps to make: breakfast wraps! hummus lunch wraps! burrito dinner wraps! fruit & honey dessert wraps!
- Add in spices to the basic batter like rosemary, cinnamon, or cumin.
- Cut them up into triangles and bake into chips!
- Try them as individual pizza crusts!
Nutritional Facts for 3-INGREDIENT OAT WRAPS
Makes 4 wraps (6" each)
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Oh my God this ones are delicious I put fresh guacamole and made a breakfast burrito with it ! Vegan friendly
DJ Blatner, RDN says
OH!! I’m so glad you tried these! I love them, too! And I love your idea to use them for a BREAKFAST BURRITO! Yes!