Do you have a bunch of frozen vegetables in the freezer but aren’t all that excited to eat them? SAME.
So…. I whipped up this no sugar 3-INGREDIENT STIR FRY SAUCE from ingredients in the pantry. It adds loads of flavor to pretty much any veggies.
5 minutes • Servings: 3 Print Recipe
- 3 tablespoons COCONUT AMINOS (or soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons RICE VINEGAR
- 1 tablespoon TOASTED SESAME OIL
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (optional/recommended)
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger (optional/recommended)
Whisk ingredients together in a small bowl or shake in a small jar. Great in stir-fries. It's also delish as a vinaigrette for salads, wraps, and bowls. PS: I don't cook with this at high temps because the toasted sesame oil doesn't like to get too hot.
Nutritional Facts for 3-Ingredient Stir Fry Sauce
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.