This APPLE CRISP YOGURT CUP is a dessert I’m loving since it’s:
– packed with health benefits + protein
– naturally sweet (no-added-sugar!)
– easy to make
– satisfying & delicious
– super cozy & gives all the #fallvibes
🍏 An apple a day (any variety) really can help keep the doctor away! Research suggests that apples have many potential health benefits such as:
– Protect against heart disease & some types of cancer
– Improve brain health
– Support better oral health
– Promote skin & hair health
🥣 You know that I love snacks with protein. A 5-ounce container of Greek yogurt has about 15g protein, which is a smart amount for a snack! Plus yogurt has beneficial bacteria to help support gut health.
🍭There’s no-added-sugar in this dessert because the apple has natural sugar and cooking the apple brings out even more sweetness. The cinnamon & almond flour add natural sweetness, too.
5 minutes • Servings: 1 Print Recipe
1/2 apple, chopped
2 tablespoons rolled oats
1 tablespoon almond flour
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
5-ounce container plain 2% Greek yogurt
1. Stir together apple pieces, oats, almond flour, and cinnamon and microwave for about 2 minutes (stirring occasionally), until tender.
2. Eat a couple of spoons of yogurt from the container to make a little extra room and then put the warm apples right on top of the yogurt!
Nutritional Facts for Apple Crisp Yogurt Cup
1 yogurt cup
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.