Make this creamy green salad dressing without oil and without guilt. Best of all, its healthy fat content comes from whole foods.
Servings: 8 Print Recipe
- 1 avocado
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste (about 1/2 teaspoon each)
- In food processor or blender, puree dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Note: Add more or less water to get desired consistency.
- Store extra dressing in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Green Goddess Dressing
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.