Here we go, another crazy simple, totally craveable meal….
BBQ CHICKEN BOWL!
FLEXITARIAN SWAP: Use CHICKPEAS or BLACK BEANS instead of chicken!
This is also great w/ BBQ salmon.
15 minutes • Servings: 2 Print Recipe
- 1/2 cup frozen brown rice, warmed
- 2 cups packaged coleslaw mix
- 3 ounces grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened BBQ sauce
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- lime wedges
Make a bowl with rice, coleslaw mix, chicken, and avocado. Drizzle with BBQ sauce & top with cilantro and a lots of fresh lime. PS: Our bowl may also have a little Everything Seasoning sprinkled on just because, Y U M !
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Chicken Bowl
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.