It’s hot pink & loaded w/ energizing beet nutrition. This is the superfood latte you need before a workout or in the afternoon for a natural pick-me-up! As delicious as it is pretty! NOTE: Refrigerate extra beet juice in a sealed container for up to 3 days.
Servings: 1 Print Recipe
1/2 cup water
1 cup dairy or plant-based milk
1 teaspoon maple syrup (or favorite sweetener)
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Make beet juice: Clean/peel beet and chop into 1/2” pieces (about 1 cup of beets).
- Put beet and water in blender and blend for about 30-60 seconds, until the chopped beet is completely broken down.
- Using a fine mesh strainer over a bowl, strain the beet pulp from the liquid. Set the liquid aside (it’ll be about 1/2 cup). You can save and freeze the pulp to use later in smoothies, soups, etc. and help cut down on food waste!
- Make latte: In a pot over medium heat, warm milk, maple syrup, and cinnamon. Pour into mug and stir in 2 ounce of beet juice.
Nutritional Facts for BEET LATTE
1 beet latte
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.