Breakfast Fried 50/50 Rice is a gluten-free, vegetarian way to get more veggies at breakfast. So what’s 50/50 Rice you ask? It’s 50% cauliflower rice + 50% brown rice. Why choose one over the other when you can enjoy BOTH!
15 minutes • Servings: 1 bowl Print Recipe
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos (or low sodium soy sauce)
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup frozen brown rice
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach
- 1 egg
- pinch of black and/or white sesame seeds
Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add sesame oil and coconut aminos, allow to warm for 30 seconds. Add frozen cauliflower rice, brown rice & spinach and "fry" for 8ish minutes or until everything is hot. Transfer fried rice to a bowl. Wipe pan clean and return to medium heat. Fry one egg, and when done place it on top of the rice. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Fried 50/50 Rice
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.