Make a natural, 80-calorie dessert in 5 minutes using 3 common kitchen staples.
5 • Servings: 2 Print Recipe
- 1 banana, split lengthwise (peel left on)
- 1 Tablespoon chopped walnuts
- unsweetened cocoa powder, to taste
- Broil banana halves on a foil-lined baking sheet (peel side down) for 4-5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Top with walnuts and a sprinkle of cocoa powder. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Banana Split
1/2 banana + toppings
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.
I love all your recipes! Easy, fast, healthy and low calories!!
Thanks! Let me know if you have any recipe requests! xx
Is it okay to use peanuts instead of walnuts? I am allergic to tree nuts but can eat peanuts. Thanks.
Yes, peanuts would be delish!!