Are your veggies wilting from boredom? Add bravado to this traditional bean-based spread for a flavor that was born for carrots and celery.
Servings: 24 Print Recipe
- 2 cans (15.5 ounces each) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4to 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Franks™ RedHot cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Add ingredients to blender or food processor.
- Blend ingredients until smooth.
- Serve with chips and carrots & celery sticks.
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Hummus
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.
How long does this keep in the fridge if it isn’t finished?