Slice, season & bake. No sugar added. These chips make edible, gorgeous gifts to give anyone on your list.
Servings: 32 Print Recipe
- 2 large apples (rec. Granny Smith or Honeycrisp)
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice or cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Carefully slice apples, width-wise, into 1/8" disks. Tip: Use a mandolin for uniform slices. Each apple makes about 16 slices.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and arrange apple slices in a single layer. Sprinkle with apple pie spice or cinnamon.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Flip apples over and bake an additional 50 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Store at room temperature in an air tight container for up to 7 days.
- Note: They will be crisp after you take them out of the oven for 1-2 hours. They turn deliciously chewy afterwards.
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Apple Chips
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Leave a Reply