These simple, delicious chocolate avocado truffles are made with just a handful of ingredients. Ready in less than 10 minutes, they feature healthy plant-based fats from avocados! Enjoy!
<10 min • Servings: 16 truffles Print Recipe
1 ripe avocado
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1. In a small bowl, mash avocado with fork until smooth.
2. In another small bowl melt the chocolate chips.
3. Stir the melted chocolate into the avocado until smooth.
4. Make tablespoon size balls and refrigerate in a covered container for up to 1 week.
Optional: Roll in cocoa powder, unsweetened coconut flakes, or chopped nuts.
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Avocado Truffles
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.