INSTANT Chocolate Chia Pudding
A healthy snack that feels like a decadent treat.
Done in 3 minutes!!?!?! What?!?!!!
Traditional instant pudding is packed with sugar and artificial flavors/colors/preservatives.
This version has all of the chocolatey goodness with NONE of the C.R.A.P.
DONE IN AN INSTANT:
This recipe is done in just 3 MINUTES!
Whenever you want a chocolate fix, make this! There is NO waiting time & NO blender clean up. All you have to do is SHAKE…which is a fun little arm workout.
CHIA PUDDING PRO TIPS:
• Use ground chia seeds (a.k.a. chia powder) for a smoother texture.
• Make a big batch & keep covered in the fridge for the week.
• Freeze it into pudding popsicles.
MAKE IT MORE DECADENT:
• Top with cocoa nibs, unsweetened coconut flakes, drizzle of full-fat coconut milk, or a dollop of nut butter.
5 minutes • Servings: 1 Print Recipe
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 T chia seeds
- 1/2 T unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup raspberries
Pour ingredients into a container with a lid. SHAKE for 3 minutes, until thick. Top with raspberries.
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chia Pudding
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.