Slash the calories and satisfy a sweet tooth with this gourmet popcorn recipe. Great for game day, a party or a picnic.
Servings: 6 Print Recipe
- 6 cups air-popped popcorn
- 4 Tablespoons dark chocolate chips, melted
- 2 Tablespoons natural peanut butter, warmed
- Place popcorn on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with chocolate and peanut butter.
- Let set in fridge for 10 minutes. Enjoy.
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.
I have natural microwave popcorn will this be ok to use?
Yes, you can use up your microwave popcorn…but in the future consider getting an air-popper. Microwave popcorn BAGS have CRAP in them called perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) which is not great to have regularly. xx
Oh I had no idea! Thanks for the reply!
I need this in my life
S. Briggs says
Delicious and easy to make.