LUNCH IS SERVED! We’ve enjoyed this CRUNCHY PEANUT BOWL a few times already this week. It’s the easiest lunch ever because…
We use a bunch of HEALTHY SHORT-CUTS! Grilled chicken from the deli counter, frozen pre-cooked brown rice, pre-shredded slaw, and good bottled salad dressing.
FLEXITARIAN SWAP: Use CHICKPEAS instead of chicken!
PS: This is also great w/ shrimp or steak.
15 minutes • Servings: 1 Print Recipe
- 1/2 cup frozen brown rice, cooked
- 2 cups packaged cole slaw mix
- 3 ounces grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 2 Tbsp no sugar added ginger-sesame vinaigrette
- 1 Tbsp chopped peanuts
Heat the brown rice and put into your container. Add coleslaw mix, chicken, and vinaigrette. Top with chopped peanuts. O M Y U M !
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Peanut Bowl
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.