Um, these are like fresh “raisinette” candies! They are delicious & just 2 ingredients!
Pair them w/ a handful of nuts for a perfectly balanced & fun PRODUCE + PROTEIN snack.
Servings: 6 Print Recipe
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (no milk fat in ingredient list)
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- Melt chocolate in microwave (or double boiler).
- Put grapes in a large bowl. Pour melted chocolate over grapes and toss gently with a spatula.
- Spread chocolate grapes out evenly on a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
- Put grapes in fridge to set at least 10 minutes.
Nutritional Facts for Dark Chocolate Covered Grapes
1/3 cup grapes
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.