Warm hearts with this easy but beautiful holiday treat. Create a homemade gift in minutes.
Servings: 24 Print Recipe
- 1 bag (12 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips (avoid brands with milk fat in ingredient list)
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes
- Optional variation: top with a mixture of dried cranberries & green pumpkin seeds
- Melt chocolate in double boiler or microwave.
- Pour chocolate onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or Silpat™. Spread into an even, thin layer.
- Sprinkle crushed peppermint or dried cranberries/pumpkin seeds onto chocolate.
- Let chocolate set in fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Break into about 2X3 inch pieces.
- Note: Store refrigerated in airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Nutritional Facts for Dark Chocolate Holiday Bark
1 piece (2" x 3")
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.