This Egg Sandwich Freak Shake provides excellent sources of skin-glowing vitamin A, collagen-creating vitamin C, bone-building calcium AND energy-enhancing iron. Plus, ginger aids in digestion. PS: Researchers found that women who supplemented their daily diets w/ 5g of green-plant cell membrane (about 2 cups raw leafy greens) lost 30% MORE weight than people who didn’t get those greens. Leafy greens are magical. #SuperfoodSwap
10 minutes • Servings: 1 Print Recipe
For the sandwich:
- 1 hardboiled egg
- ½ sprouted grain English muffin, toasted
- 1 oz quality sharp cheddar cheese
- 3-4 spinach leaves
For the shake:
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 ½ cups coconut water
- ½ cup frozen mango or pineapple
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- Combine spinach, coconut water, mango or pineapple, lemon juice & ginger in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Cut toasted English muffin in half.
- With a straw, poke holes through the egg, English muffin, cheese & spinach.
- Assemble the “sandwich” on a clean straw: English muffin, spinach, egg, cheese, English muffin. Place into your smoothie. Enjoy!
Nutritional Facts for Egg Sandwich Freak Shake
1 Freak Shake
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.