Created exclusively for Eggland’s Best by Dawn Jackson Blatner, RDN
Pizza lovers! This one’s for us. Get your pizza fix with a quick frittata. It’s a perfect family-friendly brunch or dinner. Add a simple side salad and you’ve got a craveable, healthy meal in just 30 minutes.
10 minutes + 20 minutes cook time • Servings: 4 Print Recipe
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups frozen spinach or kale
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 Large Eggland’s Best Organic Eggs
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup jarred no-added-sugar marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Optional: 12 pieces uncured turkey pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In an 8” ovenproof skillet over medium heat, add oil and brush around bottom and sides.
- Add spinach and garlic, and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk Eggland’s Best Eggs with salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs over spinach, stir, and then let cook without stirring until edges are cooked and center is semi-firm, about 6-8 minutes.
- Top with marinara, cheese, and optional pepperoni.
- Transfer to oven and bake until eggs are cooked and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes more. Optional: Broil for 2-3 minutes for a more golden top.
Nutritional Facts for Eggland’s Best Pizza Frittata
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.