Create a gluten free crust with only 4 ingredients. Swap up to this supercharged pizza to cut out 2 pats of butter worth of saturated fat & double the fiber. High in vitamin A, C & K, folate and calcium.
Servings: 1 Print Recipe
- 1/3 cup chickpea flour (aka garbanzo bean flour)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- Whisk flour, water, oil & salt together until smooth.
- Pour batter onto hot griddle misted with cooking spray.
- Heat each side for 4-5 minutes (until crust starts to brown).
- Flip crust once more and top with marinara sauce, spinach, cheese, tomato & oregano.
- Heat for 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
- OPTIONAL: Double up ingredients to make 2 personal 8” pizzas.
Nutritional Facts for Griddle Super Pizza
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.