We are officially on an ALL THE SALADS kick. Fresh, simple, flavorful dinners that don’t require a ton of time to make are all that we are craving right now. This jerk chicken salad fits the bill perfectly.
15 minutes • Servings: 2 Print Recipe
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup diced mango
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 1 small avocado, chopped
- 6 ounces grilled chicken
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon jerk seasoning
Mix the dressing, toss it w/ the salad ingredients, and you've got tons of Carribbean flavor! We are enjoying this on delicious repeat.
Nutritional Facts for Jerk Chicken Salad
1/2 Salad Recipe
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.