Soothe yourself to sleep with this easy to make non-dairy melatonin-rich Moon Milk.
5 minutes • Servings: 1 Print Recipe
- 8 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) tart cherry concentrate
- Heat almond milk and tart cherry juice over low heat in a small pot.
- Remove from heat, and pour into cute mug.
- Drink warm.
BONUS: Stir in 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder to MOON MILK while in pot for a no-added-sugar hot chocolate drink. Mmmm.
Nutritional Facts for Moon Milk
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.
How is yours a pink color? Mine is a grayish color.
DJ Blatner, RDN says
Hey there! So excited you tried the MOON MILK. It’s great to help people get better sleep. In terms of color…depending on the type of milk + tart cherry you use…it may be less pink. The KEY is to use tart cherry CONCENTRATE which is super thick, strong & red (not just tart cherry juice). xx