prep: 15 min bake: 30 min • Servings: 12 Print Recipe
2 cups Quaker Oat Flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 cups 2% plain Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
Decorative elements: Fresh chives, parsley, olive pieces, tomato pieces, red onion pieces
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix together oats, baking powder, and salt.
3. Stir in yogurt until a dough forms.
4. Brush 1 tablespoon olive oil onto a 10” cast iron skillet (or baking sheet).
5. Put dough into the skillet, flatten it until it touches the edges, and press finger tips deep into the dough to form dimples all around.
6. Top with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, rosemary, and arrange the decorative elements to look like a garden of flowers.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden.
Nutritional Facts for Oat Flour Garden Focaccia
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.
I’m dairy free, what can I use instead of the yogurt? Most DF yogurts have active cultures which I can have …
DJ Blatner, RDN says
Yes, you can use a plain non-dairy yogurt alternative for this!