Holidays are filled with decadent meals and indulgent treats. We know all too well how easy it is to overdo it…
Enter Quaker 100% whole grain oats which provide fiber that may help support a healthy digestive system + ginger which some studies have found may soothe digestive upset. I combined oats + ginger into a tasty ‘after indulging’ drink. Added bonus: Blending the oats into this drink makes it extra creamy and delish. #Sponsored
10 minutes • Servings: Makes 2 servings Print Recipe
- 2 cups vanilla almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup water
- 4 chai tea bags
- 1 cup Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
- 2-inch piece fresh ginger, grated (1 heaping tablespoon)
- 1.5 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a small saucepan, bring almond milk and water to a gentle boil. Remove from heat, add chai tea bags and steep 5 minutes, moving tea bags periodically to help release chai flavor.
- In a blender, place oats, grated ginger, cinnamon, maple syrup, and salt. Carefully pour chai tea into blender. Blend until consistency is smooth (about 30 seconds) Enjoy!
Nutritional Facts for Quaker Oat Chai
Makes 2 servings
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.