This no-bake, 5-ingredient treat is super delicious and perfect for the holidays!
20 min • Servings: 16 Print Recipe
- 1 cup Quaker Old Fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
In a food processor, blend oats, melted chocolate, warm water, almond butter, and mint extract until smooth. Form mixture into 16 mini balls and roll in coconut. Keep in a covered container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Nutritional Facts for Mint Chocolate Snowballs
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Thanks! The perfect Christmas treat my grandson and I can make together.
DJ Blatner, RDN says
I LOVE the idea of making these as an activity w/ your grandson! You’ll love them!! xx