I wanted granola the other day, but didn’t want to make a special trip to the store. Didn’t have much around my house to put in granola, but of course always have Quaker Oats! So I made a quickie stress-free batch in a skillet w/ just a few basic pantry staples. It’s delicately sweetened & satisfying and done in just 5 minutes!
I love this sprinkled on yogurt, fresh fruit, chia pudding, pancakes, or smoothie bowls. And surprisingly delish as a salad topper!
5 min • Servings: 1 Print Recipe
- 1/2 cup Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/16 teaspoon sea salt
- In a skillet over low-medium heat, stir oil, syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and salt until combine.
- Add Quaker Old Fashioned Oats and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden & crisp.
- Let cool slightly & it’s ready to enjoy right away.
Nutritional Facts for Quaker™ Oats Stress-Free Granola
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.