Why you need to eat this quick apple crisp ASAP:
✅ finally a crumble w/ NO added sugar
✅ it’s like eating dessert for breakfast
✅ ready in less than 5 minutes
✅ gives you all the seasonal feels
10 minutes • Servings: 1 Print Recipe
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (not melted)
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 3 tablespoons old fashioned oats
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 medium apple chopped
- 1/4 cup unsweetened 2% Greek yogurt
- Mix together coconut oil, almond flour, oats, cinnamon, and salt until well combined and forms a crumble mixture.
- Add chopped apple to a microwave safe bowl, top with crumble mixture, and microwave for 3 minutes. Remove from microwave and top with Greek yogurt.
Nutritional Facts for Quick Apple Crisp
1 apple crisp
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Hey Dawn. Looks like a wonderful recipe. Can you double check the sodium on this recipe please. Thank you for all of your wonderful ideas & recipes!
DJ Blatner, RDN says
Yes, thanks Dianne for your HIGH VIBES comment. I love when I get comments that are so thoughtful & kindly phrased. I did check the sodium and it was a misprint. It’s been updated. It only has 170 mg or 7% daily value of sodium. If you want even less, leave out the pinch (1/16 teaspoon) of salt. Enjoy the crisp! I love this recipe. xx