I loooove a good wrap or burrito at lunchtime! I pack them with VEGGIES so they are basically a HAND HELD SALAD. This Quick Vegan Curry Burrito is packed w/ everyday SUPERFOODS like spinach, cauliflower, tomatoes, avocado, and gets a dose of plant protein from chickpeas. And most importantly it’s super EASY to make, even on busy days.
15 minutes • Servings: 1 Print Recipe
- 1 sprouted whole grain wrap
- 1/4 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/4 canned chickpeas, rinsed/drained
- 3 tablespoon jarred curry sauce (CRAP free)
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 tablespoon tomato
- 1/4 sliced avocado
Fill wrap with 1/2 cup spinach + 1/4 cup warm cauliflower rice + 1/4 cup warm chickpeas + top with a heavy pour of curry sauce, chopped tomatoes, and avocado slices. Roll into burrito and enjoy!
Nutritional Facts for Quick Vegan Curry Burrito
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.