Why you need to eat this ASAP:
- finally, a crumble w/ NO added sugar
- it’s like eating dessert for breakfast
- ready in less than 5 minutes
- gives you all the seasonal feels
5 minutes • Servings: 1 Print Recipe
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (not melted)
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 3 tablespoons old fashioned oats
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- dash of sea salt
- 1 medium apple chopped
- 1/4 cup unsweetened 2% Greek yogurt
- Mix together coconut oil, almond flour, oats, cinnamon, and salt until well combined and forms a crumble mixture.
- Add chopped apple to a microwave safe bowl, top with crumble mixture, and microwave for 3 minutes. Remove from microwave and top with Greek yogurt.
Nutritional Facts for Quickie Breakfast Crisp
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.