A great addition to a fresh Asian salad and all without any added oils! Best of all, the healthy fats come from whole foods (sesame paste).
Servings: 8 Print Recipe
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons water
- 5 Tablespoons tahini
- 4 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 Tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste (about 1/2 teaspoon each)
- In food processor or blender, puree dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Note: Add more or less water to get desired consistency.
- Store dressing in refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Ginger Dressing
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.